Situated near Jalan Laksamana and Jalan Gereja in Melaka city. This is a churh built in 1753 by Dutch to commemorate a century
of their rule. It is reputed as the oldest protestant church in
Malaysia. It is now an Anglican Church. The building shows the ingenuity
of the Dutch architectural world. The beams were constructed from
cutting and carving from a single tree and have no joints. The hand-made
pews dated back some 200 years. The altar is a beautiful piece of
the 'Last Supper' done in glazed tiles.