do's and don't
and Fauna I Marine
Park I Pulau
Manukan I Pulau
Mamutik I Pulau
Sulug I Pulau Gaya I Pulau
Sapi I Some do's and don't
Tunku Abdul Rahman Park is a State Oark Created to protect the
natural environment, including the coral reefs, marine life, the
fauna and flora. Notice boards are posted prominently on all the
islands, and visitors are advised to read these notices before proceeding
with their individual persuits.
- Observe the rules and regulations of the Park.
- Keep the place clean during your stay and when leaving the Park.
- Contact Park Rangers on duty for assistance and information.
- Please bring along your towels and personal toiletries.
It is forbidden to:
- Hunt or carry firearms, poison, spearguns, and dangerous weapons
within the Park.
- Harm or disturb any plant, animal or other living things.
- Pick, cut or collect plants, insects, corals, shells and any
other materials, dead or alive.
- Write names on rocks, trees or shelters.
- Bring pets into the Park.