Hotel Seri Malaysia Alor Setar
Alor Star, Kedah
Hotel Seri Malaysia Alor Setar is strategically positioned within the State stadium's Complex, in the middle of Alor Setar town. Those who drive will not have any difficulties locating it and to those who prefer to fly, it's only 12km away from the Sultan Abdul Halim Airport in Kepala Batas.
Alor Setar is the capital twon of lthe state of Kedah with many tourists attraction places located just a walking distance away from the hotel.The state is famously known as the rice-bowl of Malaysia, with the largest paddy field along with the highest rice producer for the country.The hotel also has multi-functional rooms ideal for conferences, meetings and other events.
- 100 well-appointed single, double, & family rooms
- IDD telephone
- Hot water heater
- Colour television
- Coffee and tea-making facility
- Check-out time at 12.00 noon
Foods & Beverages
Cafe Seri Sayang offers a varied selection of both local and western cuisine and is open from 7:00am - 11:00pm daily.
Meetings & Conferences
- Dewan Seri Malinja:
The hall has multi-function rooms ideal for conferences, special courses, and seminars.
- Garden Terrace:
The meeting room provides the ideal setting for meeting and other functions
- Malinja 1,2,3,4:
The meeting rooms provide the ideal setting for meeting and other functions.
Services & Facilities
Places of Interest
- 24 Hours Reception& Message Services
- 24 hours security
- Ample Parking
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Facsimile services
- Laundry Service
- Convenience Store
|Pekan Rabu which literally means Wednesday Market is located in the middle of Alor Star is well known among the local population and tourists from outside Kedah.
|Located towards the back of the Kota Setar Palace complex is the Balai Besar. Its initial purpose was as a Balai Rong Seri or Balai Penghadapan (audience hall). Built in 1735 by the 19th Sultan of Kedah, Sultan Muhammad Jiwa Zainal Adilin Muazzam Shah, this was a lovely building with wood pillars, roofs and flooring.
Menara Alor Star
|The Menara Alor Star is a 165.5 meter tall tower in Alor Star, in the state of Kedah, Malaysia. It was built for Telekom Malaysia at a cost of RM40 million.
Rumah Kelahiran Mahathir
|The wooden attap house was bought by Mohamad Iskandar when he wanted to marry off his children. It was built in 1900. When he bought the house, the house has only one room with no electricity. It has wooden flooring and the ceiling was made from white cloth.
The Mausoleum of Sultan Muzaffar Shah
|The Royal Mausoleum is situated in Langgar, about 9.6 km to the north of Alor Setar. This is a royal burial ground and it is believed that many of Kedah's warriors were buried here.
- Seri Malaysia Alor situated just beside Darul Aman Stadium
- Take the highway to NORTH SOUTH HIGHWAY
- After the North Alor Star Plaza Toll, head towards the Darul Aman Stadium, turn left from the highway along the Jalan Langgar Barat.
- Turn Left, head toward Jalan Tun Razak.
- You will reach a roundabout, take 9 o'clock and go straight.
- Come to a place near Darul Aman Stadium.
- Follow signs direction towards Hotel Seri Malaysia Bagan Lalang
- You'll see entrance to the Seri Malaysia Alor Star on your right, go straight.
Hotel Seri Malaysia Alor Setar
Lot 005127, Mukim Alor Malau, Daerah Kota Setar, 05100 Alor Setar,
Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia.
Kindly please book 1 week in advance before your travel date for all Seri Malaysia hotels.