Hotel : D' Coconut Lagoon Resort
Valid Period from
17 Feb 2018 to 26 Oct 2018
SELECT YOUR PREFERED ROOM TYPE AND NUMBER OF GUEST
|2 ways KT bus station - Merang - KT bus station (SIC basis) ||75.00|
|2 ways KT airport - Merang - KT airport (SIC basis) ||70.00|
We regret that rooms are not available on selected dates.
Please choose other date.
Package Includes:- Welcome Drink
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Air Conditioned Room
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch & 2 Dinner & each extention night entitles 1B/1L/1D
- Complimentary coffee & tea only (Excluding bottled water, alcoholic & carbonated drinks
- 2 Snorkelling Trips Around Lang Tengah (Excluding Equipments). Not applicable for extension stay
- 2 Ways Boat Transfer (Merang Jetty - Lang Tengah Island)
Package Excludes:- 2 Ways Land Transfer (Kuala Terengganu Bus Station - Merang Jetty - Kuala Terengganu Bus Station) - MYR 75/person
- 2 Ways Land Transfer (Kuala Terengganu Airport - Merang Jetty - Kuala Terengganu Airport) - MYR 70/person
- Single person transfer - pay 2 person rate
- Snorkeling equipment rental for mask / snorkel (MYR 10/day) & Lifevest (MYR 10/day)
A surcharge of MYR 30 during peak season
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are based on per person basis and subject to 6% GST effective April 1st 2015.
- Package must be taken as a whole package. No refund or subsitutes are given for any items on the package not utilized
- No refund for early departure or incomplete stay
- Please be inform that there be a daily 3 hour power cut-off (03.00pm - 06.00pm) for the off-peak months of February, March, October and November. There will be 24-hours electricity from April to September unless due to unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances.
- Check In : after 12.00pm / Check Out : before 10.30am
- If extend Check Out time to / after 3.00pm, there will be a nominal charge of MYR 100/room. (Subject to availability and management discretion)
- Merang Jetty to Lang Tengah Island 10:00am
- Lang Tengah Island to Merang Jetty 12:00pm
- The resort reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the boat timing due to sea, weather and tide conditions.
- The resort will not be held responsible for any delayed on arrival due to flight delays or rescheduling, or any delay 3rd party transportation for whatever reasons which will subsequently missed our 10.00am boat to the resort. Those who missed the boat will have to charter their own boat.
- The resort will not held responsible for any missed transport connections, whether flights, buses, train or any 3rd party transport, resulting from delays in the boat transfer arising from weather, seas, winds and tide conditions or/and due to any unexpected mechanical breakdown of the boat.