|Day 2||Kota Kinabalu|
- Hotel breakfast
- 0730 proceed for approximately 2 hours scenic drive from Kota Kinabalu to Kundasang
- enroute stop by Nabalu fruit & handicraft market then proceed for Poring Hot Spring + treetop canopy walk. The hot spring houses open-air baths which water contains sulphur that is known for its skin-curative properties. The natural hot spring is perfect to soothe tired and aching muscles after the treetop canopy walk.
The treetop canopy walk allows you to experience a bird’s eye view of the surrounding rainforest.Set Lunch will be served.
- Next proceed for Fish Spain the nature - an ultimate fish spa experience at this river in Kampung Luanti Baru in Ranau.This river is teeming with fishes of various species.The fishes in the river too are protected by the local law and it is prohibited to catch them or hurt them in any way.And as a direct result, the villagers in the area have come up with a unique eco-tourism attraction at the kampung by taming the fishes to humans.
- The fish massage at Tagal Sg Moroli is a truly unique experience that that has brought tourists in droves to this otherwise little known kampung. The fishes are so used to humans that the mere sight of someone coming close to the river would group them all in anticipation.There are mainly two different species in the river, the larger Kelah swimming closer to the surface and rub their body over yours, as well as the smaller Pelian which tend to bite your feet and legs. Unlike the tiny fish at regular fish spas, the Pelian’s bite does hurt a little so keep walking and moving your feet in the river to shoo them away if you can’t stand the bite. The larger Kelah fish are actually attracted to the fish pellets Bathers are supposed to hold in their fists while soaking in the river. While trying to suck the pellets from your fists, they rub over your body and provide a light massage. Fortunately they were closer to the surface and therefore stayed well above waist level. Visitors who are too timid or too ticklish can simply soak their legs in the water before running out of the river screaming hysterically with arms flailing in the air, while bolder ones can soak their entire body and enjoy the sensation of these cold, slimy fishes rubbing them selves over your body
- photo stops at Kinabalu Park- transfer back to hotel / resort in KK
- dinner at local restaurant
- free activities
|Day 3||Choice of (Choose any one of the following tour to join)|
(A)Leisure Horse Riding (Breakfast)
Hotel breakfast - leisure horse riding - view scenic beaches - savour lokam + fresh coconut drinks at own expense - frozen seafood shopping - visit D.I.Y chocolate - airport transfer - home sweet home.
(B)Manukan Island Excursion (Breakfast)
Hotel breakfast - 0830 proceed to jetty - take 30 - minute boat ride and proceed for an excursion in one of the five island of Tunku Abdul Rahman Park – Manukan or Sapi Island.This Marine Park is characterized by shallow waters, sumptuous coral garden and all boast splendid white sandy beaches.Great place to enjoy your novel, work on tan or indulge in an afternoon siesta - boat ride back to jetty in the early afternoon and transfer to airport - home sweet home
(C)Sapi Island Excursion (Breakfast, BBQ Lunch)
Hotel breakfast - 0830 proceed to jetty - take 30-minute boat ride and proceed for an excursion in one of the five island of Tunku Abdul Rahman Park - Sapi Island.This Marine Park is characterized by shallow waters, sumptuous coral garden and all boast splendid white sandy beaches.Great place to enjoy your novel, work on tan or indulge in an afternoon siesta - BBQ lunch will be served on island - boat ride back to jetty in the early afternoon and transfer to airport - home sweet home
# if choosing this tour, additional RM 70/A , RM 58/C are chargeable (BBQ Lunch charges)
(D)Kipandi Butterfly Park
Hotel breakfast - 0830 proceed to Kipandi Butterfly Park is the best place to see these beautiful insects in different colors and it is fairly accessible. Just take the road from Penampang to Tambunan.After an hour of driving, you will pass by a road with 120 degree turn going uphill.People believe there are spirits wandering on the hill next to it, the Widow Hill.Within a minute, you will see the park at your right.Butterfly is most active in the morning, so that’s the best time to visit the park. Less butterfly will come out during rainy day and hot afternoon. You could see butterflies busy looking for nectar. Kipandi is more than a butterfly farm. They also keep a few insects as “pets”. You could not see praying mantis on the branch coz its body looked like dry leaf. The rhino horn beetles don’t fly in daytime, so the workers can leave them on the grass for guests to photograph freely. They feed the beetles with sugar cane. Before you enter the butterfly garden, you must check out the exhibition room with hundreds of bug specimens. You could find that bugs in Sabah can grow so big. Besides impressive collection of various local and overseas butterfly species, beetles, tarantula, spiders, millipedes, scorpions, cicadas, centipedes, etc. specimens are also found here - airport transfer - home sweet home.
(E)Borneo Cultural Village (Breakfast, Lunch)
Hotel breakfast - 0900 proceed to the Borneo Cultural Village.The journey will take you to long roads surrounded by rich spectrum of greenery and overarched by wild blue skies. In the village, the colours of the cultural diversity are not an issue but rather our pride, where you can savour the soul of Sabah. Upon arrival at the entrance of the village, you will be ushered to the warmth of different homes of the ethnicities of Sabah. Each home was built by descendants of the tribes they represent and offer you a truly genuine experience seeing everything in and around the village lend to its magical prowess of taking you back in time. Not only does this village portray these tribes through the architectural genius of their traditional houses, but also through a range of simulated lives of the olden epoch by the residents of the village. Acquaint yourself with each tribe as they let you come into their house and their simple yet intricate live. As you traverse the village, you will find demonstration huts along the main houses in which daily activities of old time come into life. For example, the making of blowpipe, starting a fire(from Polod tree - you will learn the steps of making fire without the help of a lighter), tattoo-making(and its symbolisms)and etc. By the end of your journey into the past, you have been given a setting for you to see, hear, taste and feel the uniqueness of what Sabah truly is. An unforgettable encounter of our Sabahan homeland - buffet lunch will be served at the village - airport transfer - home sweet home.
# If choosing this tour, additional RM 40/A, RM 30/C are chargeable
(F)Kiulu White Water Rafting level I&II (Breakfast, Lunch)
Hotel breakfast - 0900 proceed to Kiulu River. This river is recommended for the novices and those seeking a leisurely introduction to White Water Rafting. The ride downriver give you a pleasurable excitement and offer you a romantic riverside life - Simple lunch is provided at the village - airport transfer - home sweet home.
# If choosing this tour, RM 40/A, RM 30/C are chargeable.