Valid Period from
16 Mar 2017 to 20 Dec 2018
SELECT YOUR PREFERED ROOM TYPE AND NUMBER OF GUEST
|21 ++ Pax||1010.00|
|21 ++ Pax||1065.00|
|21 ++ Pax||1340.00|
We regret that rooms are not available on selected dates.
Please choose other date.
Package Includes:- Return airport/ hotel transfer
- 3 Nights accommodation at your selected hotel
- Tours and meals as per itinerary
- Guiding on tour with English/ Malay speaking guide
Package Excludes:- All Airfare & Airport Tax
- Hotel High Season Surcharge & Room Upgrades
- Juices, Carbonated & Alcoholic beverages
- Camera/Video Fee apply at Canopy Walk
- Tips for Guide & Driver, Optional Excursions, Personal & Travel Insurance
- Other not mentioned or specified above
|Day 1|| Arrival Kota Kinabalu |
Meet & greet at KK airport - Lunch at KK -Proceed for approximately 2 hours scenic drive from Kota Kinabalu to Kundasang - enroute stop by Nabalu fruit & handicraft market - visit Desa Cattle Farm - check in Kinabalu Pine Resort or similar - Dinner - Free activities
|Day 2|| Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring + Canopy Walk Tour |
Breakfast at resort - proceed for Poring Hot Spring + treetop canopy walk. The hot spring houses open-air baths which water contains sulphur that is known for its skin-curative properties. The natural hot spring is perfect to soothe tired and aching muscles after the treetop canopy walk.The treetop canopy walk allows you to experience a bird’s eye view of the surrounding rainforest.Set Lunch will be served. Next proceed for Fish Spain the nature - an ultimate fish spa experience at this river in Kampung Luanti Baru in Ranau. This river is teeming with fishes of various species.The fishes in the river too are protected by the local law and it is prohibited to catch them or hurt them in any way.And as a direct result, the villagers in the area have come up with a unique eco-tourism attraction at the kampung by taming the fishes to humans. The fish massage at Tagal Sg Moroli is a truly unique experience that that has brought tourists in droves to this otherwise little known kampung. The fishes are so used to humans that the mere sight of someone coming close to the river would group them all in anticipation. There are mainly two different species in the river, the larger Kelah swimming closer to the surface and rub their body over yours, as well as the smaller Pelian which tend to bite your feet and legs. Unlike the tiny fish at regular fish spas, the Pelian’s bite does hurt a little so keep walking and moving your feet in the river to shoo them away if you can’t stand the bite. The larger Kelah fish are actually attracted to the fish pellets Bathers are supposed to hold in their fists while soaking in the river. While trying to suck the pellets from your fists, they rub over your body and provide a light massage. Fortunately they were closer to the surface and therefore stayed well above waist level. Visitors who are too timid or too ticklish can simply soak their legs in the water before running out of the river screaming hysterically with arms flailing in the air…while bolder ones can soak their entire body and enjoy the sensation of these cold, slimy fishes rubbing themselves over your body. Transfer back to resort - Dinner - free activities.
|Day 3|| Weston Tour |
Breakfast at resort - check out - transfer back to KK – Lunch - 1330 proceed for approximately 2 1/2 hours scenic drive to Weston for the wetland cruises for proboscis monkeys and fireflies.Upon arrival, enjoy a light refreshment before taking the first boat cruise in search for the curious-looking proboscis monkey with their over-sized nose and pot belly. They usually hang out a group consisting of a dominant male and four to five females. After taking buffet dinner at the village restaurant take a second boat cruise in search for the “Christmas trees”----the spectacular fireflies flashing its lights, illuminating the stillness of the night - transfer back to KK and reach hotel at about 2200
|Day 4|| Kota Kinabalu / Airport |
Hotel breakfast- free activities till time for the airport transfer - home sweet home.
- “ALL IN” RATES ! Rates stated are inclusive 6% GST and tipping but exclude peak season surcharges. The accommodation provided is based on standard room categories. All prices are NON - COMMISIONABLE
- All meals provided for Muslim valued guests are certified
- For 2-3 pax to go, additional 60% surcharges from above rates are chargeable.
- Above rates are applicable to Malaysians only.For Non-Malaysians, additional 20% surcharges are chargeable.
- For F.I.T groups driver cum guide services with SIC basis are provided.
- Child rates are applicable for 02-11 years old only
- Child No bed(CNB)70% adult twin-sharing fares.
- Child with bed (CWB) 90% adult twin-sharing fares
- Child half-sharing same as adult twin sharing fares.
- T&C regarding Tour Cancellation: For any cancellation made within 3 weeks from the arrival date, 50% tour fares are chargeable.For any cancellation made not less than 7 days from the arrival date, 100% tour fares are chargeable
- Deposits paid are neither refundable nor transferable, if it happen that the tour booking is cancelled, irrespective or whatsoever reasons
- In the case of any unforeseen incidents, natural disasters or calamities, we reserve the right to cancel or change the itinerary for the sake of the safety for the valued guests, with no obligation and NO refund shall be made
- All above tour packages are valid for booking till 20 Dec 2018