Valid Period from
16 Mar 2017 to 20 Dec 2018
SELECT YOUR PREFERED ROOM TYPE AND NUMBER OF GUEST
|21 ++ Pax||2176.00|
|21 ++ Pax||2319.00|
|21 ++ Pax||2616.00|
|Individual Travel Insurance - Depart within Malaysia ||18.00|
|(A) Manukan OR Sapi Island Excursion ||0.00|
|(A) Manukan OR Sapi Island Excursion with BBQ lunch ||40.00|
|(B) Borneo Cultural village ||0.00|
|(C) Kiulu White water Rafting level I&II ||0.00|
We regret that rooms are not available on selected dates.
Please choose other date.
Package Includes:- Return airport/ hotel transfer
- 5 Nights accommodation at your selected hotel
- Tours and meals as per itinerary
- Guiding on tour with English/ Malay speaking guide
Package Excludes:- All Airfare & Airport Tax
- Hotel High Season Surcharge & Room Upgrades
- Tips for Guide & Driver, Optional Excursions, Personal & Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned or specific above
|Day 1|| Kota Kinabalu/Kundasang |
Meet & greet at KK airport - Lunch - Proceed for approximately 2 hours scenic drive from Kota Kinabalu to Kundasang - enroute stop by Nabalu fruit & handicraft market - check in Kinabalu Pine Resort or similar - Dinner - Free activities
|Day 2||Sandakan |
Breakfast at resort -0800 proceed to Sandakan. - enroute stop by Telupid - Lunch - check in hotel in Sandakan - City tour - dinner - free activity
|Day 3||Sandakan |
Breakfast at hotel - proceed to Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Center.Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Center is a temporary home for Orang Utan, which has been orphanage or rescued from captivity, they are trained to learn and survive in their natural environment. Walk through the trail and look out for Semi Wild Orang Utan in their natural habitat. An amazing experience meets with Wild Man of Borneo, who may come to the centre during feeding time - Lunch at own expenses - Then proceed to Labuk Bay in search of proboscis monkey - Dinner - overnight in Sandakan
|Day 4|| Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring + treetop canopy walk |
Hotel breakfast - 0730 proceed back to KK - 1230 arrive at Poring for lunch - proceed for poring Hot Spring + treetop canopy walk. The hot spring houses open-air baths which water contains sulphur that is known for its skin-curative properties. The natural hot spring is perfect to soothe tired and aching muscles after the treetop canopy walk. The treetop canopy walk allows you to experience a bird’s eye view of the surrounding rainforest - late afternoon arrive at KK and proceed for dinner - Check in hotel - free activities
|Day 5||Choice of (Choose any one of the following to join)|
(A) Manukan OR Sapi Island Excursion (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Hotel breakfast - 0830 to jetty - take 30 minute boat ride and proceed for an excursion in one of the five island of Tunku Abdul Rahman Park - Manukan OR Sapi Island. This Marine Park is characterized by shallow waters, sumptuous coral garden and all boast splendid white sandy beaches. Great place to enjoy your novel, work on tan or indulge in an afternoon siesta - boat ride back to jetty - Lunch in KK - After lunch proceed for city tour: photo stops at Menara Tun Mustapha building , KK City Mosque, Chinese temple - view sunset - frozen seafood shopping - visit D.I.Y chocolate - dinner - transfer back to hotel - free activities
#if BBQ lunch on island is requested, additional RM 40/A , RM 30/C are chargeable
(B) Borneo Cultural village (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Hotel breakfast - 0900 proceed to the Borneo Cultural Village. The journey will take you to long roads surrounded by rich spectrum of greenery and overarched by wild blue skies. In the village, the colours of the cultural diversity are not an issue but rather our pride, where you can savour the soul of Sabah. Upon arrival at the entrance of the village, you will be ushered to the warmth of different homes of the ethnicities of Sabah. Each home was built by descendants of the tribes they represent and offer you a truly genuine experience seeing everything in and around the village lend to its magical prowess of taking you back in time. Not only does this village portray these tribes through the architectural genius of their traditional houses, but also through a range of simulated lives of the olden epoch by the residents of the village. Acquaint yourself with each tribe as they let you come into their house and their simple yet intricate live. As you traverse the village, you will find demonstration huts along the main houses in which daily activities of old time come into life. For example, the making of blowpipe, starting a fire(from Polod tree - you will learn the steps of making fire without the help of a lighter), tattoo-making(and its symbolisms)and etc. By the end of your journey into the past, you have been given a setting for you to see, hear, taste and feel the uniqueness of what Sabah truly is. An unforgettable encounter of our Sabahan homeland. Buffet lunch will be served at the village. Then proceed for city tour: photo stops at Menara Tun Mustapha building , KK City Mosque, Chinese temple - view sunset - frozen seafood shopping - visit D.I.Y chocolate - dinner - transfer back to hotel.
(C) Kiulu White water Rafting level I&II (Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner)
Hotel breakfast - 0900 proceed to Kiulu River. This river is recommended for the novices and those seeking a leisurely introduction to White Water Rafting. The ride downriver give you a pleasurable excitement and offer you a romantic riverside life. Simple Lunch will be served - Then proceed for leisure horse riding - savour lokam + fresh coconut drinks at own expenses - Dinner - back to hotel - free activities.
|Day 6|| Kota Kinabalu / Airport |
Hotel breakfast - free activities till time for airport transfer - home sweet home.
- “ALL IN” RATES ! Rates stated are inclusive 6% GST and tipping but exclude peak season surcharges. The accommodation provided is based on standard room categories. All prices are NON - COMMISIONABLE
- All meals provided for Muslim valued guests are certified
- This package is NOT applicable for 2- 3Pax
- For 4-5 pax, additional RM 280 per pax is chargeable
- Above rates are applicable to Malaysians only.For Non-Malaysians, additional 20% surcharges are chargeable.
- For F.I.T groups driver cum guide services with SIC basis are provided.
- Child rates are applicable for 02-11 years old only
- Child No bed(CNB)70% adult twin-sharing fares.
- Child with bed (CWB) 90% adult twin-sharing fares
- Child half-sharing same as adult twin sharing fares.
- T&C regarding Tour Cancellation: For any cancellation made within 3 weeks from the arrival date, 50% tour fares are chargeable.For any cancellation made not less than 7 days from the arrival date, 100% tour fares are chargeable
- Deposits paid are neither refundable nor transferable, if it happen that the tour booking is cancelled, irrespective or whatsoever reasons
- In the case of any unforeseen incidents, natural disasters or calamities, we reserve the right to cancel or change the itinerary for the sake of the safety for the valued guests, with no obligation and NO refund shall be made
- All above tour packages are valid for booking till 20 Dec 2018
- If Sandakan x 2N accommodation upgrade to Four Points by Sheraton 4star, additional RM 160 / per pax is chargeable